Emaar Downtown Views 2
Emaar Downtown Views 2 – Tower 3 Releasing on 18th april 2017 | Tower 1 & Tower 2 Sold Out
Emaar Downtown Views 2 is a 55 storey luxury residential tower with direct access to Dubai Mall & un-obstructed views of Burj Khalifa, Burj Lake & Downtown Dubai.
Downtown Views is fully-equipped with four floors of residential amenities, dining, retails shops, rooftop pool and health club terrace, for convenient living at your doorstep. Not to mention the tower is linked to the Dubai Mall offering super easy access to the world’s iconic shopping center, the Burj Khalifa and the dancing fountain.
One of the key features offered by this tower is the unobstructed views of the Burj Lake, Burj Khalifa and the Downtown Dubai landscape.
The tower is conveniently situated at the upcoming extension of the Dubai Mall, and located on Financial Centre Road and Al Sa’adat Street, with close proximity to Sheikh Zayed Road.
The view says it all!
A gleaming tower only moments away from world-famous shopping, entertainment, and restaurants, Downtown Views II promises the pinnacle of urban living in the Middle East.
Why Emaar Downtown Views 2?
- 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxury Apartments in a 60-storey tower.
- Spectacular Views of the Burj Khalifa / Burj Lake / Downtown Dubai.
- Excellent Connectivity via major roads (Downtown / DIFC) with instant access to Financial Centre Street.
- Completion June 2021, launching in mid January 2017.
- 1 bed: 681 – 735 Sqft.
- 2 Bed: 1102 – 1304 Sqft.
- 3 Bed: 1616 – 1852 Sqft.
DOWNTOWN VIEWS II FEATURES:
- Overlooking Burj Khalifa and The Opera District just beyond the dancing Dubai Fountain.
- Ideally located next to The Dubai Mall and only minutes from the white sand beaches of the Arabian Gulf.
- Easy access to DIFC, Sheikh Zayed Road and the city’s financial and commercial heart.
- Poolside BBQ area and temperature-controlled outdoor pool, kids playground, multi-sport court and kids’ pool.
- State-of-the-art gym, lounge, multipurpose room, game rooms, media room and children’s play area.